Tell us your needs, describe your business and your preferences. We’ll outline a proposal and show you some sample ideas to help you make your decision.
If you are happy to proceed we’ll create a website and up-load it to a test area for your approval. You can then discuss any changes required.
All you need to do then is to give your Internet address to your existing clients so that they have the advantage of seeing your current product list on line, placing an order or reading your latest newsletter. The search engines will help find other clients for you.
A basic 6 page site describing your business and contact details is usually a good starting point.
Typical Terms of payment:
One half of estimate to start, balance upon final acceptance but before search engine submission.
What you normally need on a website:
- A description of your business and contact details.
- Registration with the major search engines.
- A page listing your products and services.
- A separate page for each product or service as necessary
- Forms for further information or ordering.
If you feel that this is more than you need check out our Single Page website offer.