Tell us your needs, outline your business and your preferences. We’ll create a proposal and upload some sample pages to a test site to help you make your decision.
If you are happy to proceed we’ll put it all together and up-load it to the Internet.
All you need to do then is to give your Internet address to your existing clients so that they have the advantage of seeing your current product list on line, placing an order or reading your latest newsletter. The search engines will help find other clients for you.
A basic 6 page site describing your business and contact details is usually a good starting point.
Typical Terms of payment:
One third of estimate to start, one third at first draft completion, balance upon final acceptance but before search engine submission.
What you will get:
- A website describing your business and providing contact details.
- Registration with the major search engines.
- A page listing your products and services.
- A separate page for each product or service as necessary
- Forms for further information or ordering.
If you feel that this is more than you need check out our Single Page website offer.